Real Estate Law
Omaha Real Estate Attorneys
Transactions • Leases • Litigation • Development
The law firm of Brodkey, Cuddigan, Peebles, Belmont & Line, LLP handles all residential and commercial real estate matters. Our experienced and knowledgeable team of attorneys works to protect your investment and guide you to a smooth conclusion.
Contact our Omaha office to arrange a consultation. We serve clients in Douglas County, Sarpy County and surrounding areas of eastern Nebraska.
Comprehensive Representation in Real Estate Law
We represent buyers and sellers, owners and tenants, lenders and developers in the full spectrum of issues:
- Residential real estate closings
- Purchase and sale of commercial property
- Rental property transactions
- Commercial lease agreements/commercial tenant disputes
- Transaction litigation
- Construction litigation
- Easements, property line disputes and quiet title actions
- Residential foreclosures
- Forming real estate partnerships (LLC/LLP)
- Forming sanitary improvement districts
Our attorneys have the solid grounding in real estate law to perform due diligence, negotiate and draft purchase contracts and leases, and guide clients to efficient and cost-effective resolutions when legal entanglements arise.
Call Brodkey, Peebles, Belmont & Line at to arrange a consultation, or contact us online. We will quickly connect you with the attorney most qualified to handle your particular real estate matter.