Omaha Elder Law Attorneys
Medical bills, nursing home care and other expenses can quickly deplete your retirement savings and assets. With proper planning and help from an experienced elder law attorney, you can protect your financial future, and preserve assets for your beneficiaries.
At Brodkey, Cuddigan, Peebles, Belmont & Line, LLP, we offer highly skilled elder law representation to individuals and couples, as well as for adult children with aging parents. Based in Omaha, our law firm provides assistance to clients throughout the surrounding counties of eastern Nebraska. We will work closely with you to determine your needs, advise you on possible strategies and diligently prepare the documentation needed to carry out your wishes.
To schedule an initial consultation about your elder law matter, contact us at .
Omaha Guardianship Lawyers Knowledgeable in All Areas of Elder Law
As we age, legal matters related to our care and asset protection become even more urgent. We are skilled Omaha elder law lawyers who provide timely and trustworthy advice for a number of elder law issues, including:
- Estate planning, including wills, living wills, trusts and non-probate transfers
- Long-term care planning, including long-term medical care, nursing home financing, annuities and retirement planning
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Powers of attorney and durable powers of attorney
- Elder abuse, including fraud or undue influence and fiduciary issues
For personal attention and skillful representation for your elder law matter, contact us by e-mail . We are centrally located in the Old Mill area, and can arrange evening and weekend appointments. Credit card payments are accepted.