Our Full-Service Team Of Attorneys Are Here For You
Lisa M. Line
- Probate & Estate Administration 30%
- Estate Planning 25%
- Litigation & Appeals 25%
- Trusts 20%
Lisa M. Line represents clients in matters of social security, estate planning, probate, and related litigation. She is admitted to practice in Nebraska and the U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, having entered the legal profession in 1993.
Ms. Line has been active in several groups, including the college and legal organizations of Omicron Delta Epsilon and Phi Alpha Delta. She acted as Scholarship Coordinator for MENSA from 1996 to 1999.
Ms. Line is a graduate of the University of Nebraska, having earned her Bachelor's in Economics as a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 1993. She is fluent in French.
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- J.D. - 1993
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska
- B.A. - 1990
- Honors: Omicron Delta Epsilon
- Major: Economics
- Nebraska, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 1993
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Omicron Delta Epsilon
- MENSA, Scholarship Coordinator, 1996 to 1999