Omaha Business Lawyers
At Brodkey, Cuddigan, Peebles, Belmont & Line, LLP, we provide high quality legal representation to individuals and businesses in the Omaha area and across eastern Nebraska. Our firm was established in 1994 by partners Bruce Brodkey, who each have more than 35 years of experience as attorneys. We are professional attorneys who have handled complex legal disputes, transactions, tax planning and high net worth divorces.
To schedule an initial consultation about your legal matter, contact us at .
Omaha Business Litigation Attorneys Providing a Wide Range of Legal Services
We offer the same breadth of service as a larger firm, but with the personalized attention of a solo practitioner. Our boutique style law firm is comprised of Omaha business attorneys, estate planning lawyers, and divorce and family law attorneys who each excel at their niche area of practice. This allows us to offer skilled representation for a wide range of legal areas, including:
- Estate planning, including wills, trust planning and probate
- Special needs trusts
- Administration litigation issues
- Elder law, including nursing home financing, guardianship and conservatorship
- Federal and state taxation for individuals and businesses
- Business and corporate law, including corporate tax considerations
- Civil litigation and appeals
- Divorce, custody and family law for both mediation and litigation
- Commercial creditor rights of banks, leasing companies and other entities
- Real estate law for residential and commercial matters
- Social Security Disability
- Employment litigation for employees and employers
For personal attention and skillful representation for your legal matter, contact us by e-mail . We are centrally located in the Old Mill area, and can arrange evening and weekend appointments. Credit card payments are accepted.