Commercial Creditor’s Rights
Collections, Foreclosure and Bankruptcy
Representing Commercial Creditors in Eastern Nebraska
The law firm of Brodkey, Cuddigan, Peebles, Belmont & Line, LLP, offers demonstrated results in protecting commercial creditors’ rights. We have represented banks, leasing companies and other entities in collecting on large commercial debts or recovering real property and assets through appropriate legal channels.
Call for responsive representation.
Asserting Commercial Creditors’ Rights
We can deliver efficient and cost-effective results in large-scale collection work and sophisticated representation in Bankruptcy Court and state court proceedings:
- Foreclosure (mortgages or deeds of trust) and eviction
- Replevin actions for repossession or receivership of creditors’ assets in pending litigation
- Motions for injunctive relief or summary judgment
- Enforcement of judgments through garnishments and liens
Enforcing Creditors’ Rights in Bankruptcy
In adversarial proceedings, we represent lenders and creditors in:
- Seeking release from automatic stay
- Challenging the right to discharge debts
- Recovering preference payments to other creditors
- Preserving repayment priority in reorganization (Chapter 11)
Contact Brodkey, Peebles, Belmont & Line to arrange an appointment or inquire about our experience in a specific cause of action.