E-mail MeLisa M. Line
Lisa M. Line represents clients in matters of social security, estate planning, probate, and related litigation. She is admitted to practice in Nebraska and the U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, having entered the legal profession in 1993.
Ms. Line has been active in several groups, including the college and legal organizations of Omicron Delta Epsilon and Phi Alpha Delta. She acted as Scholarship Coordinator for MENSA from 1996 to 1999.
Ms. Line is a graduate of the University of Nebraska, having earned her Bachelor's in Economics as a member of Omicron Delta Epsilon. She obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 1993. She is fluent in French.
Areas of Practice
- 30% Probate & Estate Administration
- 25% Estate Planning
- 25% Litigation & Appeals
- 20% Trusts
- 10% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Nebraska, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 1993
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- J.D. - 1993
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska
- B.A. - 1990
- Honors: Omicron Delta Epsilon
- Major: Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- MENSA, Scholarship Coordinator, 1996 - 1999
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Omicron Delta Epsilon